Monday, February 05, 2007

I think i need to go for a deliverance this year as all kind of things i never envisage keep happening in my life.After the last episode with my oga's wife,i deliberately refuse to have contact with him until he sort himself out with his wife and iam sure she is not going to embarrass me again.Alas,a bigger one was in stock for me-after my friend got back and with the way his parent accepted me,i took it for granted that probably all he is been saying were actually true but yesterday the wife sister saw us at a eatery in V/I and was coming towards our direction but my friend met her halfway and before i knew it,she started shouting that you this ingrate,if you think you can just use my sister and dump her-you are in for a joke and you better tell that slut with you to start running because i will embarrass her throughly and i was alarmed,i wondered whats my business with their matter.My friend just politely asked me to get a cab that he will meet at home,imagine that shame in a public place and as i was going out she increased her drama as she saw that everybody there was looking out for the offender.Yeye girl,old mama,go and look for your own husband and stop hypnotising other people husband-humiliation was an understatement and all my friend could say was respect yourself and stop embarrasing my guest.All eyes were on me as i was rushing out but luckily a good samaritan offered to drop me anywhere to get me out of the place.As i entered the car,i just started crying and telling the lady the story of my life,how can the world be so cruel to me-all i want is my own happiness and not to hurt anybody.The lady allowed me to cry and narrate all my story but just said you have to take heart,we are all passing through one frustration or the other and i should not let it weigh me down,she dropped me in my house and we exhange our cards.When i got home.i just switched off the phone and off all the light.

4 comments:

Ed. said...

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, I must confess I read you blog and look forward to your latest gist but, today i realised that you are going thru pain and feel like an intruder.

As you are I'm going thru serious pain at the moment but, mine is of a different nature. I'm a married man and I wish there is an esacpe rout I can show you but, as you know the path you seek is a lonely one and one we humans don't like taking.

I have commented on your blogs many times and my site is www.naijamobile.com and I have given you so many angles to take before. This is the time for you to "look after number one".

I've mentioned before, get a definte committement from either your "friend" or your "oga".

But lady, you have to choose what you want and put all your eggs in the same basket because this may be the last opportunity ever!

You have been embarrased already, not once but twice by the tales you have told; so there is nothing to hide. Come out and tell the guy what you want and that's a baby/marriage whichever comes first.

I like you was single in my late thirties and I set myself a goal to get married and today I have a lovely wife who is the best friend I have ever had, yes she is 15 years younger than me and I have to lead by example and guide her always which is hard but I'm happy.

unfortunately, you can't go down the route I choose but you can decide to build a relationship with someone new, there are always men out there who will die to be with you; it's just that they may be a bit below your "station" he may require financial assistance in building a career or education or grooming; whatever. Make sure you build a home(live together) together asap so that he doesn't stray from the get go.

The fact is you must let people know what you want, all thru your blog you leave a gapping hole - basically you haven't a defined goal!

Define what you want and set targets and milestones for yourself, I gather from your writings that you are familiar with runing IT projects. Treat yourself like a project and create a project plan and review every day/week/month/year.

This will be the last time I read your blog as your pain is touching me and I'm not happy with that, if you can promise yourself you will set and get a goal and email me when you achieve it so I can rejoice instead.

I don't want to encourage you further by reading your blog, making the pain go away may involve stopping the blog; then so be it.

Good Luck and I shall be praying for you(and when I pray, I face east and use a mat).

www.naijamobile.com

Anonymous said...

I have also been following your blog. And, it sure seems like you are going through some pain. Especially considering what you have been through in regards to these 2 married gentlemen in your life. It does not seem like either of them wants to make you #1

You are a career person and you seem very responsible. I hope you find the right person for you.

Anonymous said...

Nne, maybe u need to change ur blog title to "Diary of a Drama Chica" ...errrr maybe not funny but i'm jes saying!! Like damn!! All hell is just breaking loose on u. Chai! I feel ur pain.

I like what editor said even tho i'm was wide eyed when i read his wife is 15 ( a whopping 15) years younger than him!!hmmmmm.....i guess it's all about what rocks one's boat!

But yeah, i agree with him jare. U need to put urself first, make urself be the spotlight of ur life. Let go of all these dead weights u r carrying around, and free urself. Untill u let go, u cannot move on to the next step. So nne, ya....let go of all these married-men drama....it ain't working out for u.

errr....u might need deliverance too.....ya u said it, not me!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmnn....

You sure do not lead a boring life. I hope you sort yourself out before it is too late. You alone have the power to so do.

You say "how can the world be so cruel to me-all i want is my own happiness and not to hurt anybody". But you are hurting someone and that's what I am not sure you are aware of. Life is not being cruel to you. It's the choices you're making that are not right for you.

Gosh! Is this hard to see? I hate to have to say this btu you are not the victim here. You have to have principles. You have to have boundaries. You have to be able to stand for what you believe in. Most importantly, you have to first know what you believe in.

I'm beginning to think this diary is a work of fiction sef.

What more can be said? The ball is in your court.