Monday, January 29, 2007

My friend got back saturday night and was at the airport to picked him.On our way from the airport,he noticed that i was aloof somehow and wanted to know why and why my mood have been somehow after i got back to Nigeria and i just told him to give me time and that i will tell him at the appropriate time but i know that i will never tell him as its not his business and need not know everything that happened to me.

We got to his place and noticed that everywhere looked calm and he himself is relaxed and i concluded his madam might have gone back or not around.I followed him inside and he asked me to come to his room which i told him i was okay and he tried to play loverboy role but wasnt impressed as i still have a lot of issues to deal with including his case.He wanted me to sleepover but i declined,he later suggested we go to our family church tomorrow so that after the service,we can go and see his parent and mine and he can give them their gift and just said okay and left.

As soon as i got in,my landline rang and i picked it and he was sounding lovey and why i just like treating him anyhow and he believe that after all we shared during the holiday we have move beyond just friendship to something deeper but it seems something is holding me back and i told him nothing and that i just needed my space.He wanted to start about his wife issue if thats whats bothering me but i just told him we can discuss that another day and will appreciate it if we suspend the discussion and he took the clue that i wasnt in good mood for that.

Everything went well on sunday except that the parent were just doing as if iam already their wife and trust my mother to encourage them.I was just smilling all through like a new wife and he commented on that on our way home and i just said is that not what he want and he said yes madam.Iam just so confuse,putting myself in dicey situations.I dont want to bring his wife issue up so quick as i want him to sort out himself without pushinmg but i need to know where i stand and move on with my life no matter how painful.

No comments: