Friday, August 04, 2006


I have been so busy with work since i got back that i could not update my diary.The trip was refeshen as i had time to relax for four days without the executive stress.I went site seeing to the historic places in paris and it brings back the memory of what my french teacher in secondary school always say"you see paris you die"though i did not die but i think i understood what he meant better. I had the opportunity to upgrade my wardrobe as i need to step up with my new designation and not with the generous allowance my man gave me.I met an old friend at Montparnasse tower who acted as my guide and show me other interesting places and of course where to get clothes,shoes and bags at reasonable prices.I really enjoyed my stay and had swell time with my dear as we never had the opportunity of being together for such a long time.


No comments: