Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My dear have been behaving funny since last wednesday when he left my place with a frown,he refused to pick my calls nor call me and did not bother to come to my place.I thought it was a joke initially because i cant understand why somebody of his status and maturity should be that petty.For crying out loud,this guy is married and will do anything to proctect his family even sacrifice me if there is need as there is nothing binding us together and i see no reason why he has to know every litttle thing that goes on in my life. Though i might be single and looking for where to put my head but thats not to say i can not have freedom to associate with others in as much as i know what iam doing.
I had to forget my ego and pride yesterday and go looking for him,I had earlier asked a link in their company if he is around.The secretary was kind of uptight and cant blame her as she must be used to all kind of girls distubing her boss, she just said i need to have an appointment before i can see him and i was like take my note in and if he says he cant see me-its ok then.Luckily,the driver and his P.A. walked in and they talked to her and she eventually took the note in and he asked her to allow me in. As i entered his office,he was backing my view,pretending as if he was looking at something of interest through the window.Sensing that he is still feeling somehow,i walked up to where he was and knelt down,that iam sorry and did intend to make him jealous.He just looked at me and said okay but with lots of meaning.We chatted for a while though i did more of the talking and he promise to see me later today.Its really a man 's world-head or tail they win.

No comments: