Monday, August 07, 2006

Parents are the same everywhere,they always want to be in charge of your life as if you are a kid.No matter how old you are or your level in life,they still want to have their way.My parent have been harassing me to come and do thanksgiving in their church which i told them i can do privately with my God.I know they just want to show off in their church and iam not into that kind of thing and knowing Anglican church for what they are,they will turn it into big event which i would not be able to control.
My mother called me on thursday that they will like me to come for the family harvest in their church and i could not refuse that and agreed to come but when i got to the church last sunday i met another thing.My parent invited all the family friends to the church to join them for my thankgiving and they were even wearing same headtie.I could not do anything than to be part of it and i wonder what would have happened if i did not ask my man not to come for the service but meet me in their house,he would have follow us to the altar and anybody could have regconise him and tell his wife and that might be too much for him.Mummy would have deliberately make him feel uncomfortable by introducing him to everybody so that i can wake up to reality but she knows he wouldnt like that. They even had a small do at home and I was so mad but had to pretend not to embarrassed them-I just call my man not to come but meet me later at home

4 comments:

Jezabel said...

wow! I had thought I was the only one! :)

So why do you keep a blog? Is it so you can finally tell someone? Or more to keep a record?

I think I keep mine to prove that it's real. I can't tell anyone, and there are no photos, no reciepts, no paper trail. I think I keep a blog so I can look back and prove to myself it all happened.

(Or maybe I just want to cause some contraversy and see what everyone has to say about a woman who likes to f*** another woman's husband, and is not a bit sorry)

sisi eko said...

i keep mine to record happenings around me as a mistress and to ease off the stress of the secrecy.

Anonymous said...

look at u two whores encouraging yourselves. Such a pathetic situation.

nameless said...

just ran into this blog, am so scared finding myself in her shoes recently... Really like hiim but...