Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Men are like babies who love to be pampered and always want to be the centre of attraction.My man was with me yesterday evening to welcome me back and after all the loving,he wanted to know everything that happened at the conference and and the people i met and hope i did not mingle much with the guys.I knew he wanted to know if someone tried to get close to me,knowing that he met me too at a conference and i just laughed.I noticed he was kind of moody after that because i refused to recast everything that happened-just imagine that nonsense,the fact that iam with him despite my parent objection should let him know i care and that does not give him the right to want to know everything that happening in my life.We parted in annoyance and belief me,i have no regret.He is eating his cake and having it at the sametime which i could tolerate and he still want to cage me and monitor my life-that i will not take,he just have to trust me.

No comments: