Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The last one week was so hectic that i did even have time to update my diary.I went for a week program in canada,initially my M.D was like the cost was too much and he just called me upper friday that the board approved it and had to go that weekend.I had little or no time to pack and do the needful.The Conference was educating and enriching,I learnt so much about new development in telecommunication in advance countries.The participants were from various countries and we had opportunities to know about happenings in other countries telecommunication wise.I made a lot of friends,both males and females and at the end of the conference,we were all like one big family.The conference wasnt just about learning,we had fun too and you can imagine me getting the attention of the men.My dear did not give me space to think of getting close to any of the guy as he kept me busy with phone calls. The guy that was pestering my life for a relationship had to ask me if iam married and just pretending that iam still single because he calls at every opportunity to assure himself that i have not taking my mother advice to look elsewhere-Men so jealous and possessive.

No comments: