Monday, September 04, 2006

Diary,this my man is really forming despite my begging-he still have not shown up in my place.He never bothered to even call till yesterday when he called that he is somewhere in South Africa.I could not stomach the nonsense again and had to confide in my mummy when she came to my house onm sunday and as expected she started with her long story.She belief that the world is full of choices and I can get a better and less complicated person with prayer.She ended her sermon with how the patience dog eat the fattest bone and I responded that these days patience dog never get anything to eat as the impatience ones would have finished them but she still refused to buy my argument.After she left my place,I thought of all she said and iam like what the hell is the man getting annoyed over,he has not caught me with another man and he himself is enjoying two worlds and i give him his space and dont bother my head on what happen in his private life and he is unnecessary jealous,what else does he want,to mortgage my life to him-No way

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAWN, Boring! at least if ur going to give us fake gist, spice it up a little.

Dami said...

nice blog, hope you are following mummy's advice, let him enjoy.... lol