Tuesday, December 05, 2006

After reading all the reactions I got from my readers, I pondered over them and could not but agreed with their submission. I know iam unique in the sight of God and there is a man for every woman and all I need to do is wait for my own and he will surely come at the appointed time but why are we having so many unmarried ladies despite having good upbringing, cultured and all that and dont forget the ratio of women to men based on population figure? Don’t give me that excuse of how did they spend their youth as I know quite a lot of ladies in my undergraduate days who are reckless and more or less glorified prostitutes and now they are laughing at us-the bookwormers and born again but today they are in their husband house,they are even the ones who gloat over our situation now.

I do not want to shortchange myself but he who wears the shoes knows where it pinches. I would love to date a young eligible bachelor but where I can not get one and the ones i met are out to swindle me and now get somebody who belief in me and care for me-should I say No because I don’t want the world to see me as husband snatcher and don’t forget we are in Africa where polygamy is part of the culture whether we like it or not,right it look bad to the wife but what about my feelings and dont forget some women make it their choice to be second wife, what do we say to that. I am not justifying my action but we must accept the fact that we all can be in the same boat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to marry the men, or you are just helping their wives with their duties? if what you want is marriage with them, you can not get it by cheapening yourself. Raise the bar dear. Is this how so little you regard yourself? Second best? You might as well go under the bridge and put a price tag on yourself for men to bed down on you for a fee.