Friday, December 08, 2006

December is always a busy month in my office and social commitment too is so much as friends and families can not understand why you can not make their function and it has become a big task to update my diary.My schedule in the office is hectic and weekend is not spared as well, as we always have one function or the other. It a sort of blessing somehow as i have reason not to see my friends or what do i call them now though i miss them in a way but i need to make a decision no matter how hard it could be.I want to start the new year with a definate plan and be focussed as i dont need all that stress at my age and level.Both have been calling me as if they are competing and iam not finding the whole thing funny again,iam not cut out for all that.The amount of energy involved in two timing is something else and i hate scandal of any sort-you can imagine what will happen if by chance they met in my house again,the tension will be too much for me to bear.

I have a function to attend in my parent church tomorrow as one of our family friend's daughter is getting married and my friend want us to go there together but i dont want to give wrong impression to the church member and i want to go as they have been wonderful to my family but how do i go about it as my friend will definately be there as he is related to them and what do i tell him?

No comments: