Monday, December 18, 2006

I never knew that incidence could affect me so much,this was a guy i knew from youth and the parent are like mine and i was beginning to like him and was even ready to dump my good old dear despite all he has done in my life.Its never be the same with me since that day,i tried to rationalise the whole thing but didnt jell.He was in my house very early on saturday,when my bell rang,i thought its was my vendor but alas na him my face see and despite all my bragado,something melted in my heart and i saw that stress on his face and for a second,i pitied him.

I was confused whether to allowed him in or not as i wasnt sure of myself again as that feeling just surface -i now know why we ladies stucked on to a dead affair-that feeling could be hard to kill like that.I eventually allowed him in and immediately he entered he just fell flat on the floor and was almost weeping for me to give him chance to explain himself and it wasnt what i thought,i couldnt just allowed that-he is a man for christ sake and no matter what-he is still a man and should be respected.I begged him to stand up and that i will give him the audience but hope he is not there to cajole me into something which iam not ready to do.

He now narrated how the wife just surface fron nowhere to say she is in the country to sort out some personal issue and since they are not divorcee yet,she still have a stake in their joint acquistion and that she will be there for a month and i wonder within me what kind of arrangement is that-is either she doesnt want to go through the divorcee again or he is lying to me but i didnt argue or asked any question .When he finished his story,i told him i hold him no grudge and i still see him as my friend and brother which he refused to accept as he said he never want to be that but the man in my life.

Since there is no point in arguing,i just offered him a coffee but God help me,my feeelings for him is still strong and wish he could just stay away from me as i think i ve fallen in love with him-shoooooooooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pelu, I beg give him a chance. Listen, remember we men will always succumb to free pussy so pls. don't hate the guy. You need to stake a claim on the guy if you really want him, get pregnant or get a place together. It's always best to get some tangible committement from a guy, when you leave too much latitude for him; he will fuckup at the end of the day so it's best he fucks up while tied to you than when free.

Basically, if you were living together he wouldn't have this runaway wife wahala cos you will be together if he's for real.

I beg, remember your options!

sisi eko said...

sweetheart,is this a joke or real advice?

Anonymous said...

I am happy you recognize this as a joke. First of all, dont you have your own mind? Is it so warped that you have to solicit advice, life-changing ones o, over the net? You had better not get pregnant for a man that is not yours or else, the spirit of the child may not forgive you for bringing him or her to a fatherless world for selfish reasons. You and these lots that advice you sef. Well, like birds sniff each other out, even in cyberspace.