Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My eye see no be small yesterday,i promise my friend to see him sometime during the week when we met at my parent church as we did not go together as he wanted.I decided to surprise him yesterday as i close early and since he is a home person, he hardly goes out after 8pm except his friends are around and need to give them fun .I just drove straight to his house without calling him,when i got there i noticed that the mallam was fidgeting and looking at me somehow without saying anything,i asked for his oga and he just said he dey.

I pressed the bell and behold the wife opened the door and i was shocked but quickly compose myself.She just said can i help you which i said i want to see so so so person and she asked me to come in.I was confused and just sat there in their living room like a dummy,it took a while before he came out and was somehow embarrassed too but he played it well.As soon as he saw me,he just said what a surprise to see you and what are you doing in my area and i understood perfectly the impression he was trying to give the wife.Though i should have called him ahead( in this era of GSM ) but he should have told me his wife is back as i thought we are close enough though i have not been responding to his call in recent time but we saw on sunday and he could have hinted me.I told him i came to see a friend of mine near by and since its been a while we saw and his mummy is always telling me he asked after me,i just decided to drop by and say hello.He just use that opportunity to introduced his wife and that iam his childhood friend and we ve lost contact for long and met sometime ago at the family church and we exchage addresses.

I could not wait for long before i took my leave and i cant still understand why he did not tell me his wife is back.I felt so terrible last night not because he is with his wife but for believing him and allowing myself to get involved.I cried for being a fool though he called me severally but i refused to listen to any tales by moonlight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the tears. You knew he was married right?

Anonymous said...

eya, i am sorry to hear about this new development. i thought he was sincere about ending it with his wife. well, there is nothing you can do but put your heart back together and move on.

Anonymous said...

Are you crying because he told you he was married, or because you thought that, by "married", he meant "single"? So, he is supposed to tell you, a common slut he dips it into once in a while, that his wife, the one he vowed before God and men to stand by, is around? Honey, only a fool believes a man who tells you "I'm divorcing my wife to be with you" can be trusted. The one that will, sleeps with you only after he has. Don't be a fool at 40 dear.