Friday, September 29, 2006

I have never been in a situation that i experience last saturday.I was suppose to have dinner with my friend-Oye on that day as agreed but something was just not right as i just woke up feeling somehow as per the direction of my personal life.Reuby woke me up with his call very early in the morning telling me he has a function somewhere in badagry and want to know if its okay with me to go with him and i was like he should have informed me earlier so that i can organise myself,he just said that means he now need permission to be with me and dropped.Iam not ready for all that nonsense and in any case i have not asked for too much,respect beget respect and i have made up my mind that he either trust me or do whatever that suits him. I was just relaxing in the house watching niger home video since i dont have the intention of going out till later in the day and a private call came in on my cell,ordinarily i dont pick such call but i did and it turned out to be my man saying is on my street and will be with me in the next five minutes and will stay overnight and i just said iam in.I was just confused and can not see how i can get myself out of it and can not tell him not to stay like that without any reason as he is a nice person despite his attitude these days and i know he is just being a typical Africa man-too possessive.

No comments: