Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My parent invited me for special evening service in their church yesterday and i had no choice than to just make that time out from my tight schedule.I left office early to have time to go home and change to something casual and suitable for the outing.I tried not to argue with my parent again when it come to religion matter and when they tried to advise me as they mean well for me.It was when i got there that i realise why my mother insisted on my coming as if their church is where God hear prayer.It was a sort of reunion service as i saw quite a lot of people that i have not seen for a long time and my friend that i saw at the airport the other day was there and he came over to meet me and told me my mother told him i will be there when he asked after me from her as i did not give him my phone numbers that day as i was in a hurry and he is been looking for way to get me as he want us to get together for a chat.

We sat together throughout the service and the pastor was more or less matchmaking the spinster as most of his preaching are based on union of like mind and how it will be good if the members can remain in the fold as we already have the christian upbringing which can be a yardstick for matrimonial harmony.We parted later with agreement that we will have dinner together on saturday and he promise to call me later which he did as soon as i got home.I later discovered through my mother that he is seperated from his wife and his parent are concerned and wish he could get a good wife from the church and i now know my mother can never change her tactics,so she is trying to matchmake us-well lets wait and see now that my big baby is misbehaving.

No comments: