Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wonder shall never end,he called me out of the blue yesterday morning that he will be arriving later in the day and that he will come directly to my house and has instructed the driver to use my car to pick him up from the airport.I decided to follow the driver to the airport to look like a good girl and probably make him feel special and understand that i do care about him but unfortunately that brought another problem,as he was just coming out and i was walking down to where he was -an old childhood friend just called my name and he happened to be somebody i can not just ignored and had to hug him and he was just holding me for too long and smiling. I saw him looking at us and i did not even know what to do or say.He just followed the driver out and i quickly excused myself and my friend was like why the hurry and wanted to know if my guest has arrived and i just say we will see again.

On our way home,he just asked if everything is okay and how are my parents and i said fine.He kept quiet for a while and later just said i can see you are fine and keeping yourself busy and i just pretended as if i didnt hear him.When we got home, I tried all ladies tricks to get him out of that his jealous mood and was just feeling somehow with himself and i tactically ignored him-your guess is as good as mine.The driver was in my place this morning with his car to take him home as agreed and i left for my office.He promise to call me later in the day. Me don tire for all these talk to me alone.

No comments: