Friday, September 15, 2006

Updating you have become a big task for me as my schedule in the office now give me no time for other things-my personal life is really suffering.When i get home these days, i just have my bath and make few calls and off to my bed,eating so late is my not my hobby so i just slept off. When we are at the lower cadre of management,we think the people there have it all but the pressure they go through we never know and now,i know better-executive stress is a killer and i intend to slow down before i breakdown.My big boy is still doing his shakara and i intend to show him this time around that the fact that i decided to stay with him does not mean i still dont get stares.Surprisingly,my mother have been calling to know the latest but iam sure all she want to hear is i am not seeing him again but time will tell.

No comments: