Friday, September 29, 2006

As my bell rang,i quickly compose myself and brave up to the situation as i dont want to look like a child caught with stolen meat.He walked in with smile and hugged me,i noticed he was looking everywhere to see God knows what.He brought me some goodies and was just all over me as if iam a new catch.He was just eyeing me and saying sweet things in my ear and i was skeptical somehow bcos this is a man i had tried everything to make peace with and he was just forming and now at my mercy.Well,maybe he thought over everything and see that he need to be reasonable and mature.I did not have any special food at home so we decided to have lunch out and as we got to Golden gate,my phone rang and i just summoned courage and picked it and it was Oye calling tosay hi and to know what time to picked me and started a long conversation i just laughed and said will call you later.He stylishly asked on our way back home and i just said a friend called to get somebody number and since i did have it,its better i called her later.

We were still in our cuddling mood when my friend called again and i just picked it and said hello as if i did not hear him and just switched the phone to silence but it brought a bigger problem.I guess after calling repeated without response and i did not have that chance as the man dey monitor my move as if he knew i was up to something to text or call him to cancelled the date,he just showed up at my door step.I greeted him warmly and offered him a seat but the atmosphere was tense.I asked after his folks and business-unnecessary pleasantries and just left them in the sitting room to get my bearing.I think my friend got the message and just called me that he just stopped by to say hi and will come some other time, i just rushed out and said sorry i was just putting on something decent.I saw him off and met an angry man in tthe house,asking me all sort of stupid questions but i just kept quite as i needed my peace.The day was ruined as he left too in annoyance because i refused to answer his queries and he remembered him as the guy i hugged at the airport and he felt betray.

1 comment:

Ed. said...

Please don't kill us with suspense, what is the latest?