Thursday, September 21, 2006

My childhood friend have been calling me day and night since we parted at the church,telling me how he is being in love with me for long but did not have the courage to tell me as i was too formal with the guys and my parent being very strict -he never have the liver to express his feelings and after his seperation with his wife,he just decided he should go back to his root and look for somebody he knows very well and his parent have been encouraging him to come to the family church so that he can mix with the people he grew up with and his chance meeting with me at the airport change all that and he likes me and we should give it a chance and see how far we can take it.Iam always polite to him but never promise anything as i dont want to double deal though my man is not married to me but i think i owe him that because he is being good to me and didnt deserve such treatment.

Funnily,Reuby called today to say hello and asked after my well being and if i still remember him at all and i just said iam okay and been busy with work and since he abandoned me God have been faithful to me in all ways.He wanted to know if my folks have been asking of his whereabout and what i told them which i replied that they never asked and i didnt bother to tell them anything but i noticed he didnt like my reply and he said he is sure my mother will be happy to see us seperated as she never support our relationship.I just ignored his comment and asked after his family and he just said fine.We did not have much to discuss as he is still feeling uptight and i dont want to sound desperate and be apologetic for doing nothing.

No comments: