Wednesday, October 18, 2006

After my visit to Oye's place last sunday and his explanation on his seperation with his wife,i began to see him in a different way.I never want to be in the same position as iam with my dear,so i certainly want to know and understand the situation and weight my coin.I did not bother to ask him about the boy in the picture as it will look somehow,i want him to come out with the whole story-i dont want to be too inquisitive.He is a nice guy and tight upstairs-there is nothing like a guy you can connect with intellectually but i still need to be careful and do my own finding before i can make up my mind on moving the relationship to another level.

My dear called me in the office today to ask after my general well being and to know how i spend my weekend and whether i even miss him at all which i answered positively. I knew he wanted to know whether i was at home or not and start his sermon on my new found friend but i didnt give him that pleasure.He said he will be in my place later if i dont have other engagement for the evening and i just pretend as if i didnt hear the snide comment and i said its okay and that my house is his and will be welcome any day!.I think i need to get my ass together though its flattering to know you can still get attention despite being on the shelve for long but at my level,i need to put things right but how do i go about it .

No comments: