Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thank God for sallah break,I had time to unwind and relax.I used the opportunity to travel to Portharcourt to see my best friend who just gave birth to twins after 15 years of marriage.Iam so happy for her and the husband,you can imagine the agonising period they shared together.I got there Saturday morning and intend staying in hotel but my friend couldnt hear that,she wondered why i have to do that since they have a whole house with boys quarter to themselves and cant imagine the kind of privacy i needed that their house cant provide.I acted the role of godmother perfectly and even asked her to have 2 nights with her hussy undisturbed,i assisted her nanny with the night duties.Her husband insisted on showing me the hospitality of the city and we were out saturday night to an exclusive club for the yupies and you can imagine my discovery.As soon as we got there,my friend hussy was all over the place and i saw another side of him,i always see him as the quite and faithful husband but he painted the place red with all those curvy belles.I just sat in a corner discussing with one of his friend he introduced to me but he was definately trying to matchmake us.

I was just enjoying myself there when i noticed a familiar figure and behold,its my oga with a handbag and somehow i was jealous but pretended as if i did not see him.I was monitoring him from afar,he looked so handsome and had the mind of going to his table but didnt want to embarrassed myself.I later followed my company to the dance floor and i was deliberately flirting with him so that if he sees me ,he will feel what i was feeling.This thing called emotions can betray you at anytime,this is me saying i want to move on but my heart is still with him.He eventually saw me and came over to our table and i greeted him like a lost friend and nothing more and asked him to enjoy his stay.

No comments: