Thursday, October 19, 2006

I wonder how girls who do runs cope with all the troubles,I landed myself in a tight corner again yesterday.My friend called me as i was about to round up for the day,that he was somewhere close to my office and was thinking if he could picked me up for a drink somewhere and i should probably leave my car in the office since he can drop me at home and even pick me up in the morning for office.Since iam already enjoying his company and i guess creating time together can make me know him well-i just said its okay without thinking of the consequence of my action as my oga says he will be in my place later. He took less than 10 minutes to get to me and had to leave the car and ask my driver to meet me in the office tomorrow instead of coming home.My heart was beating very fast as i did not know how to manage my situation-wanting to give another person a chance and at the same time not making my dear feel used and dumped.I had to put my phone on silence when we got to the place in order to feel relax and enjoy myself.The place turned out to be a joint for the big guys and is exclusive,i saw one of our director there with a babe but he didnt see me.We just gisted generally,bought suya and drinks.On our way back to my place,he asked me what i think of him and does he have a chance with me.I just said he is fun to be with and i always enjoy his company but need time to get to know him all over again and he wonder why i need that time as we grew up together and have a lot in common and if we put our mind in the relationship,something concrete could develop.

We got to my house around 11pm and was smart enough to get to my door first and picked the note my man dropped.He followed me in and immediately he entered,he just move closer to me and gave me a deep kiss and God,that guy smell good and couldnt resist responding.Iam really in a fix,how can i start two timing at my age and exposure-i hate scandal of any sort.

No comments: