Monday, October 30, 2006

My weekend started on a good note but spoilt by the ADC plane crash,its tragic and sad and my friend's childhood friend was among the victim.We were at the church when he received a text message from another friend of the crash and he shouted and all the church member were alarmed till they got to know why he did that.

I want to use this forum to console the families of the victims that God in his infinity will heal their heart.May we never witness such again in this country,father lord should please forgive everyone of us our sins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that particular brand. The prices for the boots are about 300 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?