Monday, October 09, 2006

When i got to the hotel room later,i reflected over my acceptance of his coming to meet me and i doubted if i did the right thing.Yes,we grew up together and we are more or less family friend and goes to the same family church but that doesnt mean i know him.We are now adults and have passed through different experiences and what do i know about him than my mother views which look positive but my mother is just trying to matchmake us and his folks too are encouraging it.I was at crossroad and could not call him back to stop the arrangement and i just decided to face the consequence of my action.He arrived on friday as he said and he was gentleman enough to get his room but same hotel and we had fun though there were hugs here and there but were innocent.He tookme round places as he is used to the place and i realised Dubai is a good place to visit for vacation instead of everybody jumping on plane to good old London.We parted on sunday on good note and i respect him more for the way he comported himself and was not typical Lagos guys who know nothing more than getting down to business.I think i will see him again and again but less wait and see

No comments: