Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend was good,i had a nice time.My friend was in my house friday evening and we ended up going to jazz club and i really enjoyed myself, he was all over me like mother hen and he ensure everybody knows he was with me and cant just grab me but was tired on saturday and had to stay indoor as its be a long while i loosen up like that.I think somehow iam rediscovering some things buried in me,i guess due to pressure of job and being a good girl to my main man-i have lot touch with happenings.My friend's call woke me up around 4pm on saturday and couldnt belief i slept for so long,i think my body need a lot of exercise if i can crashed like that after a night-out.He called to remind me of our earlier plan to picked me up in the evening so that i can get to know his place and he was in my place for 6.30 and for God knows what,i was nervous and behaving like a teenager going on her first date.He lives in a duplex in Lekki phase 1 and cosy place and he has nice taste and he took me round the house and no female touch and i saw a boy picture in the sitting room and in his bedroom which he said he is his son but not from his wife.I was curious to know more about him but did not want to look too inqisitive and desperate.We rounded up the inspection in his garden at the back of the house and i just kept quite and just looking which he noticed and asked me loosen up.

He told me what led to his seperation from his wife-they did not have kids after ten years in marriage and he was supportive about it all but she woke up one day and said they should try other people as it seems they are not compatible.He thought it was a joke after all the battle they had gone through but she had her plans,she just packed out one day and left a note that she has relocated to America.

No comments: