Friday, October 27, 2006

My man is been harassing me with calls since we met accidentally in Port harcourt and i refuse to picked his calls because i dont want to hear cock and bull stories.I got home yesterday to see a lovey dovey card and a basket containing all range of toiletries and perfume in my living room-shooo i don be beautiful bride being courted.I was touched by the gesture and called his line,he quickly picked it at the first rang and was just darlin darlin me but i just said thanks for the gift.He wanted to know if i still feel for him and what we need to do to get the groove back and he could create that time for us to go somewhere together for a week which i just said i will think about it and call him for weekend.
This life is somehow,two years ago-i was that lonely old cargo praying that any man should come into my life and make me complete because in Africa,you can have all the riches and position but if you are not Mrs somebody,your friends and enemies will laugh at you behind you and make you feel inferior.My mother always tell me that mine will come and i should not rush myself to stupid arrangement and now i begin to see her point.But what do i do now?hang on to another woman's husband or stay with a seperated partner but what if they get back together,afterall they are not divorce.

No comments: