Friday, October 13, 2006

I cant thank God enough for his mercies over me-things are looking up all ways for me.My friend kept in touch throughout his stay in London and iam getting to know him all over again.I had to pick him up from the airport this morning before going to office as agreed and was so excited when he saw me and i cant but kiss him.I dropped him at home on my way to office and he promise to see me later in the day.I got a surprise this afternoon when my oga called to say he saw me at the airport with the same guy he met in my house and he just decided to call me for old time sake and implore me not to just throw away what we have for unknown person and that i should be fair to him despite all our disagreement,he still love me.I was just amused that so it takes competition for this man to wake up from his slumber.This is the same man i have been begging to mellow down over his pettiness and he was behaving as if my life will stop if he leave me and now he is telling me not to throw away what we have as if he cares that much-he that for sometime now he never call nor pick my calls.I think i now understand the game-keep your man on his toes and he will be all over you.Though iam confuse about the whole issue-thanks to my mother who lectures me on how its better to stay with a divorcee than being with a married man who does not have any loyalty or commiment to me and iam just at a crossroad.

No comments: