Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I get so busy these days that by the time i get home,i just want to bath and sleep.There are too many things to attend to in the office and couple with the pressure of the coming festive period as we have to roll out a lot of packages and advert for the promotions and i have to look at the legal aspect.I hardly leave office before 9m and my friend have been quite supportive as he picks me up late in the night and in the morning the driver bring the car to my house. I surely know that my friend is doing all that to protect his territory,men are just the same-ever possessive.

My oga called me yesterday to informed me he is back and will be coming to my house later in the day and i told him i worked late and we should probably see over weekend and that got him upset,he just asked me point blank if iam tired of him and i should be bold enough to say it out instead of giving him cold treatment.God knows i tried to avoid this confrontation and i intend to be civil about it all and do not intend to deliberately hurt him because he is always there to encourage,support and make me belief in myself in those lonely period.I just told him that i will call him when he is in a better mood as iam under stress as well.Surpringly,he sent his driver not more than 15 mins we spoke to bring me to Ikoyi Club and luckily for me,my friend was waiting down stairs and they did not know eachother,so i quickly asked him to go and will join him later as i needed to see my pastor somewhere around before coming.After we left my office,i tried to look for a way to see him but it was as if my guy knows i was up to something-he just drove straight to his house and i ended up sleeping there and had to switched off my phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sisi eko,

I just have a question for you, why are you afraid to break up with the oga?

hope to hear from you soon.
y.