Friday, November 17, 2006

I woke up the following day i.e sunday to find myself cuddled up in bed with him and i was somehow shy as i had no plan of starting something then-its probably the effect of the drink we had or i tempted myself by allowing that closeness and wondered what happened after the bridge have been crossed.He was just excited and darling me and whispering sweet words into my ear.I wanted us to leave for Lagos on time so that i can have time to organise myself for the week but he wanted us to use that opportunity to unwind before getting back to the hustle of Lagos.We had a stop at Shagamu to see a friend of his who just relocated back to the country and was surprise when we got there that the guy already know my name and was even talking to me as if we ve met somewhere before-so guys too discussed those things with their friends.W e really had fun there as the guy's wife treated us to all kind of local delicacies watered down with original palmwine,life in the countryside can be relaxing and cool.

We eventually left them in the evening and he was like we should go to my house and picked my things and go to his house and from there he can drop me in the office the next day but i disagree as i no want him to get everything at a go-small small.Since then its being loving loving though iam not complaining but at the expense of my oga as i never have time for him since he got back from his trip and i even avoid his calls.God should give me the wisdom to handle this thing maturely and in a very polite way as i hate to hurt somebody but now its inevitable but what if------

No comments: