Monday, November 13, 2006

I really enjoyed my weekend.We left Lagos early for Warri to avoid hold up on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway but suprisingly the journey was smooth except the Eastern axis that was horrible. We got there around mid-day and just drove straight to the the hotel already booked for him before joining the celebrant and i seized the opporunity to touch up . The after church reception was grand as the guy is one of their leading political figure and has cash to throw around,there are more than enough food and drinks to go round and imaging giving out a set of dinner set as souvenirs -this politicians are something else.I met quite a lot of his friends and their wives but i could see that some of the wives were looking at me somehow and others were polite.The guys were okay and trust them,they tried to make me feel welcome though i was just introduced as his friend but i can notice their mischievious look and some that came without their wife were trying to tresspass.When he noticed that a particular guy was getting too friendly with me,he just asked us to leave and i noticed he was kind of jealous.

On our way to the hotel,he asked me why i was just bent on putting a distance between us,that he mean well and can not hurt me in anyway.I guess he said this because i told him i needed a room to myself and he was like what will he do with the suite and he can stay in the outer room and if i think he want to eat me but at the end of the day,we stayed together after all my stress.We later drove round warri as he knows his way and ended up in a nice joint ,we stayed there till mid-night and by the time we got to the hotel,i was tired and could not make any argument on sleeping arrangement again and to be sincerely,i needed his company as well.As soon as we got in,we just looked at eachother and you can imagine what happened.

No comments: