Friday, November 10, 2006

The way i run my private life this days scare me and it makes me remember fela music"when trouble sleep and you dey wake am palaver you dey find".I already agreed with my friend to go to Warri with him for his friend birthday bash this weekend and yesterday,my oga called me to say he will be going to Ghana on Saturday to come back Monday night and will appreciate it if we can go together and use that opportunity to have private moment together after a long while and i just got confused.It will be nice to chill out in Ghana as the atmosphere there is relaxing and fresh unless the hustling in Lagos but how will i just called my friend that i wouldnt be able to make it again.I had to lie that i have a retreat to attend for the weekend,I dont fancy this kurukere and double dealing that iam getting myself into,iam ordinarily a one man at a time person and now finding myself in this situation.I think i need to make up my mind fast and do away with one of them but how do i decide on who to drop as their situation look different but it may end up to the same old story.

No comments: