Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I invited my friend to Badagry beach on saturday for two reasons;to clear my head off the stress of the week and get him off his sorrow mood since the ADC crash.His pal that died on that plane was a friend of over twenty years and they are more of brothers than friends and refused to accept the reality.I just thought the little i could do is to be there for him at this period and get him back to form as the did has been done and as such,he need to move on and see what he can do for his family.Ipicked him up from his house and had a stop at shoprite to get things needed for our trip.The man na typical Naijaman,he didnt allow me to picked the bill and me too just accepted like a typical lady(you know no matter how rich a woman is,we still like it when our man pick our bills).
I drove all the way and it was hectic as the road was bad,it took us almost four hours to get there.Iam appealling to our Government to do something on our road maintenance,i dont care who does it-whether its state or Federal but somebody should just fixed them. He was a good company despite his low mood,he kept me on with gists and that reduced the stress of driving for that long period. We rented a canopy and mattress and i just spread my body on it and we were just gisting generally.I noticed that i did most of the talking and he was just looking at me somehow and i was like i hope i was not passing wrong message to him.He moved nearer me and planted a kiss(friendly one) and looked deep into my eye and i could see passion in those eyes and quietly asked me if i have accepted to be his babe as he is madly in love with me and need to know where he stand.I did not want to lead him on and later say another thing,so i just told him i consider him special and appreciate his friendship but iam still trying to sort out some things in my life and should bear with me but i like him and find him intellectually stimulating.I dont want to rush into anything as the man is still married but just seperated and you never know,anything can happen-what if they get back and what happens to me,end up as a mistress to another man? a devil you know is better than unknown saint.We left the place late in the evening and he was suggesting we should stay in an hotel in badagry but me no want tempt devil and just said we should go home.

No comments: