Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Despite all the negative comments i got on my last two posts,i still have to document the update.My girl friend was in my house on friday on her way home from office,she said she called my office and was told i called in sick and she tried to reached me on my cell but was switched off and she was so worried.She was able to bring me out of that mood and she even joke that the woman was too lenient with me,that she should just have given me a mark to remember her for life and later asked me to follow her to her aunty's 60th birthday on saturday and i accepted to make her know that i have put that in the past.

Alas,my problem just began.I got to her house as scheduled and her hussy decided that two of us should go to the party and he, goes to his friend's own.We got there as the party was just picking up and sat with her other cousins and enjoying ourselves as her other friends were there too and as i just looked up,i saw the woman and as if by telepathy she saw me too and was pointing to me and all her friends were looking towards our direction.I called my friend attention to it and she just said i should just ignored her and i was like maybe we should leave before she create any scene.My friend assured me that she will not do that as she is educated and she has made her point to me and she wouldnt want to ridicule herself.Before we know what was happening,she and her friends have moved towards our canopy but my friend was just reassuring me that she cant do anything but as they got to our table,they just started singing abusive songs and as if they planned it,the musician started praising her and telling all her enemies to jump into lagoon and if they think they can take her husband-won kere si no yen.There was nothing they did not do to provoked me but i kept calm but resolve within myself that i will show her that i hold the ace.We left the place without bidding her aunty bye.

On our way back to her place,my friend asked me to pick her husband call anytime he calls as my refusing to picked his calls might be disastrous as we never know what she can do again and somebody have to call her to order.By the time we got to her house,her hussy was still in and she narracted what happened to him and he was like i should just take it easy that when the man comes he will know what to do but me no say na beginning of the battle.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, dear (you know if I did not feel sincerely sorry for you I would not be returning to your blog right?) is it really worth the public disgrace. Why should you let a few minute of insanity make you an object of scorn. Believe, you care. Saying you don't care would be the greatest lie you can tell yourself.

Listen to me, you said the woman is "educated" and as such is not going to put up a scene. Being educated does not mean you have to sit by and watch others run a bulldozer over you all in the name of civility. Being schooled does not make you educated or civilized.

How do you define civility anyway? Is it buying into the lie that anything African is primitive and everything "Western" is civilized? You can pass through the walls of a school and ace all your classes and be as uneducated as they come. But, when you pass through school (be it life school or the School system) and you let the school pass through you, people can tell from the way you conduct yourself, even if you've never being to a school setting, that you are knowledgeable and wise.

That's by the way.

Ed. said...

Guys,
This woman is sharing her whole life with us, lets learn from her and value the opportunity to export our own faults. I am quite amazed with the negative comments as they are not necessary, we all know what is right and what is wrong but, can any of us put our hand on our heart and honestly say we do no wrong?

Personally I read this blog with my wife, and our friends too.

It's better to learn from other people's mistakes instead of making them yourself.

People, stop stating the obvious and come up with better thought out comments and/or feedback.
Peace.
www.naijamobile.com

Anonymous said...

My comment is for wysiwg or whatever it is u call urself. 4 real u simply amaze me, i have been reading sisi eko's blog 4 a while now and i do not leave comments, good or bad, i simply take it in, but ur attitude towards this chick and her blog disgusts me.

U make it a point to comment on every single one of her post. Ist things ist, who asked ur opinion.. yea its a free world and all, but gurl.. ever heard of the phrase "
mind ur own business"

U say u feel sorry 4 her, u are equally sorry urself 4 hiding under the pretext of visiting her blog cos of such flimsy excuse.
If the kitchen is too hot 4 u, get the hell out!!!!

Who died and made u God... how about u leave that to her and God and stop being a self righteous hypocrite.

I do not support sisi eko's action, but i am also in no position to talk her down and judge her. I am sure she is a beautiful person inside out regardless of her short comings or actions

WE all have our own issues, i'm sure u do have a truckload of urs and that's y u make it a point to judge others.

I am not surprised at the reaction that u got from the women in ur church.. u deserved it and i am surprised they didn't gve u more of ur bullocks back!!!

Gurl plssss, i am in no way sisi eko's advocate yet i detest pple with ur kinda attitide...

I hope u get YOUR OWN HEAD SCREWED DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie...i'm not going to judge u or point fingers or lay blame cos i'm not perfect, but the only thing i can say is never pick a fight with the woman....just play smart n lay it low, and for good, leave her hubby alone. U've made ur mistakes, n u r not perfect, hopefully u'll learn from this. Naija is not an easy place to be married in, i swear cos our niaja men r pigs when it comes to skirt chasing!

Be ur self n be proud of who u r regardless.....We fall down, but it's not the fall that matters it's how we get up.

Anonymous said...

You guys make me laugh.

I wish I could actually afford the time to engage you lot but since this blog is not yours, why bother? If you have anything to say, do please, be my guest. I am expressing my right to speak so please, do express yours as well dearies.

But, I hope you know that you can't police my thoughts or reactions to what I read "online" and you sure as hell will not stop me from expressing my thoughts. Only one person as the right to express disapproval "and" have me give it a minute of the day; Sisibaby. But I doubt when she chose to share her story, she was hoping that only likeminds are going to be able to view her blog.

I did not know there was a rule against giving opinion on someone's life they have "chosen", not forced, to share.

Funny folks.

Anonymous said...

Omo eko..., so you can actually have a take-away lesson from this blog, as opposed to you just coming for the heck of it, it's "wysiwyg". If you had any sense, you'ld know what that means but how can you. lol.

Have fun dear. Especially while you beg around for the meaning.

BTW

If you are not going to contribute positively or negatively to this blog, why not read a book or something? Something to broaden your knowledge, you know. Internet can be very addictive and, unless you're doing something productive there, you're just populating the globe with Brain-Drained individuals dear.

Anonymous said...

How could I have given editor that credit for the phrase We fall down, but it's not the fall that matters it's how we get up. Editor's was too much nonsense for me to actually pay attention to.Thanks for the honest and sensible opinion especially for being able to say it in a very gentle manner. Yours is one to learn from.

Anonymous said...

The last comment and thanks goes to Uche