Thursday, January 18, 2007

I got the shock of my life yesterday,my oga wife saw her husband's car in my compound on her way somewhere around my area and decided to find out what the car was doing there.He is out of town and had called earlier in the day that his driver will dropped some things in my house and not to sound impolite,i just said okay and it landed me into wahala.I just heard an argument outside and what wondering what happened and immediate i opened my door and saw her,i knew there will be trouble.

I politely greeted her and asked her what i could do for her and she just said excuse me,what do you mean?I saw my husband's car here and i have every right to ask questions and who are you by the way.The driver came out at that point to tell her that his oga asked him to dropped a message with me for my boss and she just screamed"boss ko trailer ni"and how do you know her house and why through her when you can go straight to the boss.Anyway,we shall see when he comes back and i hope its not the items i got for him for his friend's daughter-man can lie!.She just switched back to me and said listen and listen good,nobody and i mean nobody can take my husband and you better look elsewhere or else -------i did not even wait to hear it all as neighbours were already wondering what was happening.

I was really boilling inside as i did not solicit for the gift and i have tried to tell the man to leave me indirectly but is adarmant.This is same woman that he was saying she is gentle and can never come and challenge me and see the drama she is performing over car and not even seeing the man with me.I called my girlfriend to tell her what happened and she was like hope she did not do anything nasty and i better come down to her place and i told her she shouldnt worry,ten of her type cannot rattle me if i mean business.As i was justl getting over that my friend's call came in and i just snapped on him to leave me alone and dropped-two of a kind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You handled the situation with grace!!

Tunde

Anonymous said...

Tunde, aye e ti ta bo she n ba ti omo olomo je yi o. Ori a da fun e (Tunde, you're such a wretched, woesome soul with the way you are ruining this young womans life , you know. May her spirit reward you). You said you've told him, did you make it clear? You're still accepting his gifts. And you and your stupid friends are blaming the wife. She has not even gone to baba n gbe jo (juju man) over you. Well, I'm sure you are already doing that your self. God, where are you?

Anonymous said...

Should she have engaged her oga's wife in a shouting match or fight, or walked her out of her property etc? What in my comment provides a basis for your assumption that I'm ruining her life? Pls be civil and put writers comments in context before jumping to conclusions!!

Tunde

Anonymous said...

Civil uhn? How civil are you cheering on a home-wrecker? Please, pray tell how civil that is. If all you could tell her is cheer her on for handling her oga's wife, a justifiably distraught woman, the way she did by making out to seem like an irate woman, then, Babatunde, you need to have your head rechecked my dear.

Anonymous said...

Great work.