Friday, January 19, 2007

I had to call in sick today as iam in a terrible mood and dont want to take that to office and just be snapping on everybody around.Can you imagine that the woman have the gut to call my house yesterday night again?only God knows how she got my number.She just started screaming and calling me all sort of names and that her informant told her she never knew i wasnt related to her husband and that she has seen him on several occassions on his way from or to my house and the explanation he gave the first time was that he came to see his niece and she believed him.She even said she is ready to go any length to get her man and if i love my life,i should stay clear.I just held on to the phone,listening to her nonsense talk and when she saw that i wasnt saying anything,she just said you will hear from me and dropped in annoyance.

As soon as i dropped the phone,i called oga's sister to tell her what their wife did to me and that they should warn her to stop harrassing me if she doesnt want me to call the police and that its out of respect for the family not her that i have restrained myself from giving it to her,afterall i didnt force her husband and in any case if she is that good,her husband wouldnt be running after me.She should go and examine herself and make amends and sort out herself with her husband and not me because she has no business with me and if she doesnt take it easy,i will now reconsider my stand against her husband.The woman pleaded with me to take it easy and will call his brother to call me and she promise she will never do that again.I now understand my mother feeling towards my earlier stand on my oga-haba!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See your life. Won ko e o, o de gba eko. You and the wretched sisters that are cheering you on. Yours is coming in 100fold in Jesus name, unless you repent. Amen.

Anonymous said...

This is really touching but do you think you need all this trouble? you seem very educated and im sure you don`t like admires, so why should you play second fiddle? i just don`t understand sha, Men are scare quite alright buy if you look well you`ll get yours

Emy said...

All I can say is that you have some guts and dont forget that you reap what you dow

iwantu said...

IWantU app has garnered attention as a trending topic in the realm of adult content applications. This article serves as a detailed exploration of the IWantU app, shedding light on its features, functionalities, advantages, and potential drawbacks.