Monday, January 15, 2007

My mother finally left Saturday morning with an understanding between us, I agreed with her point but she has to give me time and continue to pray for me. As we were about driving out, my oga drove in; he said he was coming from gym and decided to kill two birds with one stone and since Muhammad refused to go to mountain, mountain has decided to come to Muhammad. I just did not know what to say and was just confused-my mother spoke at length on my relationship with him and how she will be glad if I leave him for his wife and since he is not even ready to marry me but make me a kept woman, I should forget him and I assured her that we are now friends and hardly see except occasional call if necessary.

To add salt to the injury, the man called my mother-my in-law and she just politely answered him and was just frowning her face. I greeted him casually and told him we were just on our way out to drop my mother and the guy just pretended as if he didn’t know he was making me uncomfortable by his presence so early. He told my mother he would gladly do that on his way and that he had the intention of calling from my place to greet the family and report my behavior to them-imagine that gut.He eventually dropped my mummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can imagine that gut. Why do you expect him to respect you/your mum when you don't exactly command any respect?