Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Its nice to be back to my country where i dont have to dress up like babasuwe to survive the weather and still work my ass to pick bills no matter the weather situation,i really miss everything-the hussling and bustling of Lagos.Yes no light,no good road and name whatever despite all the lapses,no place compare to my Niger- i love my country.

I got in sunday night without my friend as he has some business to tidy up in Dubai and was surprise to see my oga at the airport as i intended to get a cab home.I did not want to start the new year with argument or unnecessay imterogation,i just pretended as if i was expecting him and gave him a hug.You can never tell with this men,one minute they are all over you and in another moment,they care less.My new year resolution is not to push issue and allow things to take care of itself since iam not married to either of them,i owe them no loyalty.As soon as he dropped me at home and offered him a drink and i noticed he was too relaxed and guess probably has other expectations,i just ptetended as if i was still jetlagged and all he was saying,i was just saying heeeeeeeeeee,heeeeeeee

This year is my year and even if i ended up being somebody extra,i want to be convince iam happy with the arrangement not as a last resort.I have everything to thank God for in my life,husband or no husband-yes its good to be married to somebody but i think iam not going to stress myself again,the will of God in my life will be done.I met a lady while i was away,she is in her 50s and looking 30s and not married but contented with her life and she is still optimistic that her own will come and if its doesnt,she is still herself and make her no less happy and i knew immediately why she is looking so good at her unbelievable age.She made me understand that i should never let pressure drove me to what i will regret later,that its better to be happily single than unhappily married and thats my term for the year.

The activities in the office is low and no stress for now as business is yet to pick up and we are all still in that new year mood.My friend has lot of gist for me on happenings while i was away but need to tidied up my table before i can have time for that.My mother called to say welcome this afternoon and of course to do amebo but i delibarately didnt say anything personal to her as i know she called not just to say hello but to get update on my life.

No comments: