Friday, January 05, 2007

I have been on the move for some days now with my restless cousin and had no chance to update my diary.This year will be a good year for all of us and may God direct our leader to have a rethink in the way they direct the affair of our dear country.This country is blessed with material and human resources and we need to just make concrete effort individually and collectively to make things work,Government alone can not do it.

Any time iam outside the country,my heart bleeds when i see how system works and the allegiance of the citizens to their country and my country who is suppose to be giant in Africa is just going down in all respect.My fellow nigers who have no reason to be abroad are doing dirty jobs to survive in UK and elsewhere,i blame our Government who can not provide enabling environment to become anything you want to,able bodied men are being wasted when they should be contributing to the economy of their country.

How time flies,my leave will be over by Monday and iam expected back on seat.Iam coming back back with lots of energy and love written all over my face and guess what my ego was boosted with all the marchmaking and toasting i got from yonder and God,men will always be men anywhere in the world,i always think skirt chasing is a Niger thing but was suprise with the offer from left,right and centre and even married ones too are not left out of the chase and i wonder why they cant get a wife from the availables there.London na real Lagos with just a little difference,so much gragra and posing among Nigers and i wouldnt mention the under G going on there-Men and Women matter no go spoil the world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it quite sad that you need a couple of toasting and flatteries from strange men to boost your ego. Confirms what I have been able to deduce from your Diary; you have verry very low self esteem and need someone else to validate you, either by fooling you or otherwise. Dont you know people can sense that you have low self-esteem and leeches are going to take advantage of that? My friend, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself how great you are until you believe it. If you delete my posts, you'll be cheating yourself and someone else who needs to hear this out of an opportunity to reflect. I wish you well

Anonymous said...

This blog cracks me up for real.