Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am beginning to feel somehow over my relationship with Reuby.On my way going home yesterday,my driver noticed that a car had been trailing us since we left office and i was like,maybe his imagination and should branch off at Mobil station along Lekki road and the same car did the same and as we were buying fuel,i just wind down the glass to allow fresh air in and the car just moved nearer to me and a lady in the car just shouted"slut,desperado and if you think you got him,you are joking and be ready for war".I was so scared and hurt and just imagine what if the person decided to do something damaging to me-probably pour acid or something.I was so downcast yesterday and cant imagine myself going through all that nonsense.Right,i want to be with a man but not at the expense of my life.I hear all that stories about girls going after their rivals but its insane to do that at all and for a married man,what will the wife do if other women are so desperate.Reuby's wife respect herself and will not do anything that will tarnish her husband imagine and she can never descend so low as that, based on what he told me about her and from my informants.

He once told me how his wife caught him red handed with a lady sometime ago at a party and he had lied that he was going to Abuja for a conference and by chance the wife was at the same party with her sister and she just walked up to their table and greeted them and just casually said-so you are back and didnt call home and just say hello to his lady and left and she never discussed it again.She is that type of person that have confident in herself and comport herself well at any time.

No comments: