Friday, July 07, 2006

I was just feeling funny since the beginning of this week and got so bad yesterday that i could not eat anything without throwing up and had to go and see my Doctor on my way to office.I got a call some minutes ago from my doctor congratulating me and i was like for what and when he confirmed my suspicion,i just did not know what to say than thank you and will see you later.I do not know whether i should be happy with the development or not though i have always look forward to having my own kids but the news still rattle me.I dont know what happened as i always play safe and at my age,it must be at when we both agreed not just an improptu thing.

I called my dear and tried to get his opinion on the feasibility of my getting pregnant now and what happens thereafter and he likes that idea and wonder why that should bother me at this stage of our relationship.I now told him that i have just been informed am pregnant and that iam confuse and dont know whether the timing is right for him and since we never agreed on that as at the time.He just laughed and wondered why we need permision to consolidate our affair.The man is just something else and pray he continue to feel that way after everything and promise to come to pick me up later at home for us to go out and celebrate.I dont know why iam feeling this way,i just hope a change in our affair will not affect the relationship as my friends always says men change when you start having kids as they claim you now have something to occupy you and they can fly as they like-i fear o

No comments: