Friday, July 14, 2006

My friend was in my place yesterday as promise and we were just about mapping out our plan on how to get to the root of the matter,my bell just rang and it was my man.We just had to suspend our discussion to weekend when we will have all the time to our selves as we dont work on weekend,after some minutes,she left.I just greeted him with my nose and pretended as if i was tired so that i would have to be at his peck and call.He noticed my mood was still not okay and brought up the topic and i quickly tell him to forget it or should find something better to say than putting me on defensive.He tried to play typical Africa man-always right and in charge,he said he is already doing his own investigation and hope its not just one of my friend or an ex-babe(whats that suppose to mean) putting me on toes.I deduce from all his analysis that he knows something already but trying to cover up,i just told him to warn his babes or woman friend to stay away from me as iam not competiting with anybody and if he still feel he want to be flying about-the choice is his.We made up after that but i made it clear that when next anybody threaten me,i will call in the police and such,publicity will not be good for him and he just laugh

No comments: