Thursday, July 20, 2006

I got back home yesterday and met my place decorated with flowers and welcome back card in my living room and was really moved by the gesture-that man is so romantic and thoughtful.He sent his driver to picked us up as he earlier said and some goodies.My mother too was impressed but she is just a die-hard person who only see what she want to see and just smile without commenting but it shows on her face.She made me good home food and treated me like she use to do when i was young-thank God for mothers though they could be pain in the neck but i love her. I just pretended as if i needed to sleep to afford her sermon and just went to my room to have my space.I called my love to thank him for everything and promise to be there for him always.I had the time to think over everything and realised that though my relationship with Reuby has its limitations but he makes me feel good and he is more than a partner to me-he makes me feel complete,he is a mentor and will forever be dear to me.

No comments: