Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Iam back to my feet with lot of energy.I thank God for seeing me through the pains-i mean you never appreciate what you have until you lose it.I have been feeling somehow over the lose of my baby though i initially dont like the idea of just getting pregnant like that but have come to term with it before the unfortunate incidence.I now understand better why women always fret over their children,there is this special bond that will be there from onset.When i get into that mood,i picture the baby i would have delivered and how it would have made my life complete and pray it wouldnt be a major calamity in my life as iam not young again and the effect of what i passed through during that period.

Dear have been supportive and gave me reassuring words and pray that in due course,we will get another one.Whatever misgiving my folks have against him,the guy is really good to me and i can not exchange him for another man-ring or no ring,iam his for life and no matter what comes out of it,iam ready to face it.Iam back to office and moving ahead with my life and pray for the best.

No comments: