Monday, July 31, 2006

I travel improptu last friday,my dear was with me later in the day on thursday for our private celebration of my promotion and casually asked if i could be excuse from duty for two days i.e Friday and Monday so that i can go with him to paris as he has a paper to deliver over the weekend and we will get back Monday evening.I quickly called my immediate boss that i had to attend to some issues urgently and will need to be off for two days,he finally agreed with the promise that i will be back in office on Tuesday and luckily,my shengen visa has not expired.He wanted us to go out and have quite celebration in somewhere cosy but i refused that i will do that in the privacy of my house and couple with the fact that we have not really have private moment after my sickness and truly,my reserve is down and i need that top up.We were together till 11pm when he has to go home to get himself ready for tomorrow as he already called somebody to get our tickets ready.

No comments: