Thursday, July 13, 2006

I could not sleep well yesterday and was just turning on my bed and can not call my mom because she will add more to my problem and was still in shock to even call dear as i could say something nasty to him.Age and wisdom have thought me that you dont talk when you are still angry.Iam just in a fix on what to do and with the recent development,i dont want to take a drastic action i might regret,on impulse,i just felt i should just go and see my doctor and forget the whole thing but i cant afford to abort at this my age and again,i do love my guy-iam at crossroad.My friend called me this afternoon to say hello and from the way i sounded she guess something is wrong with me and had to tell her the ugly incidence.She was scared for me and asked me to call my man and tell him so that he can search himself,afterall men can read us like paper and will surely know who among his girls can act like mad dog.She promise to see me later in the day at home so that we can strategise,she told me not to do something stupid.

I called him 10 minutes ago and he was so annoyed that somebody could do that and wonder who it could be.He said his wife is out of it but cant pinpoint who the devil could be and was even putting me on the defence.He even asked if i can think of anybody who feel her boyfriend is too close to me or have i ever have any confrontation over a man with anybody-imagine.I was pissed off with those his argument-what if the peson does something damaging,is that want he will be asking me- i just polite tell him i will call him when i feel better and drop.

No comments: