Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am due to leave the hospital later today according to the Doctor and cant wait to get back to the comfort of my home.I notice that the 5 days sickness have done something to the relationship between my mother and my man,after he left us this morning-she commended him and say that he is responsible and really care for me and just that he belong to another woman and i just pretend as if i did hear her because i dont want to start all that.Iam sure her stress with that ugly incidence added to my predicament and i think i want to just be left alone for now and clear my head.My colleagues in the office too have been wonderful and my MD too said a funny card that i better get well and leave the bed as my work is begging for attention-he is just so humourous.

No comments: