Friday, July 07, 2006

I called my mother to know her view on the development and she was like well since thats what you want and you said you are old enough to know what you want,so as you lay your bed-lay on it.My mom can be impossible,when i thought we have passed that stage-she still belief there is a mr right for me despite my age and should not just make do with what is available but i think she is just not being realistic-can she allow her son who is like my age or younger to marry me and yes,i can get a single man but at my expense which i dont want to do as those guys that are my age or younger are just gigolo who want are looking for meal ticket and once they are okay,they move on to a younger lady.I will rather choose my man who belief in me,let me be myself and we are happy with each other-I guess you cant have it all.My mom will later come round to understand my point than just thinking about what will people say despite the upbringing she gave us but she must know that people will say more if i continue to stay on the shelf-laugh.

No comments: