Thursday, July 27, 2006

Iam so happy today,i just got promoted to senior manager though i will still be the company secrectary but with higher pay and responsibilities.I thank God for his mercies when i was just thinking he has forsake me in my trial moment,now he surprise me with this upliftment-i will continue to serve him.My dear was so happy when i told him,he said he is always telling me i will go places and sky is just not my limit and that i can get to my potential with hard work and perseverance-that guy is just too cool for me,he so much belief in me and encourage me all the way.I can not get more from a man than what is giving me and in any case whats the guarrantee that single guy will not feel intimidated with my success. I love that guy so much and cant trade him for any man.When i called my parent,they were happy for me but wish i could complete their happiness by getting married and be like other girls.I just ignore their comment as i do not want them to spoil my mood and just drop the call.

My friends in the office sent in cards to congratulate me and i had to buy snacks for them in the spirit of the moment.My M.D. later called me to his office to wish me well in my new position and that i shoould work hard to justify the confidence repose in me-that man is like a father to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You thank God for His mercies but you are dating a married man?!?!? Did you read the part in the bible about not coming between a man and wife? Talk about hypocrite!!!