Thursday, June 22, 2006

He called me five minutes ago to say he will come to my place later and probably stay with me for the night so that we can have chance to talk and for me to know that iam special to him-special indeed.Iam going to show him Mistress Revolt 2 so that he can know that he can not just toy with my heart anyhow,imagine that nerve.Men are just special breeds who like to have their cake and also eat it,this is someone that will be frowning when he sees my male friends and to even receive calls from them on my phone is a trouble.He is so posesive and jealous despite the fact that my position in his life is defined and in secrecy.I can not belief that i could be so rattle like this as i always tell my friends who fight their husband girlfriend that they behave immaturely and should be calm afterall the girls are just university girls who need money to maintain themselves but this woman own bothers me because she is matured with heavy purse and i dont want her to displace me.

No comments: