Sunday, June 11, 2006

I was just in door throughout yesterday expecting the love of my life,he called me very late on friday to tell me he will come and spend the day with me.I woke up with my heart full of love and in expectation of the nice time he will give me and trust me to reciprocate.I make sure the whole house is throughly clean and nice perfume smelling all over and with his best food prepared.I wore the naughty knicker i brought from my trip abroad and was really looking good to eat with the food.You can imagine my dissappointment when he did not show up at all and could not even call to say something.Iam sure his wife must have blocked all his tactics and came up with her game plan,thats one of the problem in dating other woman husband-you cant see him at your own time and plan anything around him.I was just upset throughout yesterday and slept off watching movies.

No comments: