Friday, June 09, 2006

I remember my chance meeting with Reuby in one of this seminar my company sent me in South Africa and he was also there as a key speaker and just came to my table during coffee break to say hi and know whether iam a Nigeria judging from my name which i politely answered.We later met again at the hotel lobby and he requsted for a date which i politely declined.We met again in the plane on our way back and it was as we are just destined to meet and i just loosen up and enjoy his company and he was such a humourous person and highly intelligent and that really tripped me in a man.Before we parted at the airport,he gave me his card and asked me to feel free to call me and hope i will be free to answer his call and be friend with him as he noticed that i was kind of uptight with him.

Since then we have been good friends and he calls me regularly which i do as well as i love his spirit and we operate on the same intellectual level. He finally lay his card on the table on my 40th birthday to be his woman but with strings attached.He will take care of me-financial and physically but no marriage and be mother of his kids and that proper arrangement for my upkeep and general well being will be provided.To summarise it-he want to eat his cake and have it,no contact with his legal wife and our affair must never be publicise and i just told him to give me a week to think about it.Of course,I added one to one and arrive at two i.e better to be with somebody who cares for me and take care of me than to be label an old maid and in any case,he is being a mentor to me careerwise since i know him-by the way,he is the owner of one of this newly licence Telecom

No comments: